Subject: N18685: NOTAM A0259/24 väljastatud (ID:18685)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:30:27 +0200

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 18685 alusel, mis saabus meile 12-02-2024 
18:29, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A0259/24
(A0259/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5815N02708E046 A)EETT 
B)2402182200 C)2402252159 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2407 ESTABLISHED DUE TO 
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 575623N 0265848E - 575444N 0272910E - 580559N 
0272731E - 583608N 0270757E - 584916N 0264357E - 585913N 0265143E - 585959N 
0271000E - 584701N 0265846E - 584805N 0271550E - 584801N 0272258E - THEN 
ALONG THE TERRI-TORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA AND RUSSIA TO - 573104N 
0272102E - THEN ALONG THE TERRITORY DIVIDING LINE BETWEEN ESTONIA AND LATVIA 
TO 573311N 0271110E - 573607N 0271332E - 575429N 0265904E - 575623N 
0265848E. ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY 
INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER 
GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL 
+372 5309 4264. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND 
BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT AMSL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6258 375